NomadGao Internship Program
NomadGao is changing the way people work and live. We have a coworking/coliving place in scenic Goa where we host digital nomads, remote teams, and freelancers doing amazing things. Our community is global. Since everyone works while traveling, there is always something new to learn.
With companies going remote, the future looks bright for us. We are looking for interns who have a good appetite for learning and are ready to get their hands dirty in this beautiful journey of taking NomadGao to greater heights.
Roles and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate for the role will have to perform the following responsibilities as an Intern with NomadGao.
- Proactive handling of the social media accounts and the online communities.
- Work on ad-hoc projects.
- Planning and execution of all online and offline events of NomadGao.
- To be the single point of contact for day-to-day operations of our coworking and coliving.
- Helping senior management in developing new business and acquiring new customers
- Proficient in creating and maintaining good relations with all the vendors.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills in order to make justice with the roles and responsibilities
- Good command over English language
- Event Management
- Community Management
- Operations Management
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- people currently on sabbatical or gap year can also apply
- Stipend between Rs. 3,500 – Rs. 5,000(depending on evaluation)
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation
- Job Offer
- Accommodation will be provided
Interested candidates can fill the form available at: https://forms.gle/2K5idLaN2Sso61y49 and send their resume/portfolio/social media handles on firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]